Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (90 Views)

Mi laptop doesn't detect the internal graphics card

Product Name: OMEN by HP - 17-w203la (Z4Y53L
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have the following issue:

My laptop doesn't show my internal graphics card: not in the NVIDIA Control Panel, nor on the Device Manager. It only shows the GTX 1070.

If I try to install the Intel HD 630 Graphics Drivers, it gives me an error saying I don't meet the minimum requirements.

I've installed all other drivers for the laptop and updated the Bios (also checked for an option in the Bios to enable the Internal Graphics card but with no luck).

I also tried a fresh OS install and it didn't work.

I'm running out of options here.

Hope someone can help me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (62 Views)

Re: Mi laptop doesn't detect the internal graphics card

Hi! @zuperpailon, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand your laptop does not detect internal graphics card.

Don't worry I'd like to help you out.

Did you make any hardware or software changes on your PC?

Please try the steps recommended below.

The AMD Radeon graphics may be hidden by device manager, which results the not showing of the graphics.
1. Click View menu in device manager and select Show hidden devices.
2. Then click the small arrow to the left of Display adapters.
3. If there appears the AMD graphics card, right click on it and select Uninstall then restart the computer and reinstall it. If it does not appear, continue the reading.

Right click the Start menu (or use Win + X) and select Run. Type services.msc into the box and press Enter.
1. Find Intel Display Driver Service on the list and right click to select Properties.
2. Click Start under the Service status. Then select Automatic on the Startup type list.
3. Click the Log On tab and choose Local System account.
4. Click the Recovery tab and select Restart the Service on the First Failure list. Do the same for the next two lists.
5. Click OK.

Also, try restoring the BIOS to default and check if it helps.

Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, or until your system shuts completely down.
Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press F10 for notebooks or Delete for desktops to enter the BIOS.
Press F9 and then Enter to load the default configuration.
Press F10 and then Enter to save and exit.

Let me konw if this helps!

Have a great day ahead! :)

MrRobot
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation