Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vidale
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Model 14 df00 whenever I am watching netflix/videos my laptop screen goes blank starts buzzing

HP Laptop 14-df0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I ahve a HP Laptop 14-df0xxx and recently I have noticed whenever I am watching any types of videos after a while my laptop will begin to freeze for about 5 seconds then the screen will go blank and a loud buzzing sound will begin. I will then hold down the power button switching the device off, once I restart the laptop works fine. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Level 19
Level 19
79,931 79,826 9,893 21,352
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Model 14 df00 whenever I am watching netflix/videos my laptop screen goes blank starts buzzing

@vidale 

Please perform a clean install Flash Player:

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Hope this helps.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
vidale
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is the message I am getting

Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.
You do not need to install Flash Player.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
79,931 79,826 9,893 21,352
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@vidale 

Can you use other browser ? Please update Flash Player. To be honest: I hate Edge.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation