cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
invalid_name
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Monitor broke for the second time after warranty expired. has been fixed once before

HP Recommended
HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0007ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop (HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0007ca) has had it's screen stop functioning. the display is completely dead on one side, and has many dead pixels at the bottom which will at least light up. my laptop has for the past few months been sitting safely away in the same box I bought it from, which has air pillows for protection, and has not been moved since I last used it, when it worked. 
I have already gotten it repaired under warranty once for the exact same issue, but my warranty ended December 17th (about 2 weeks after I last used the PC) 

at this point, what can I do to get my laptop back in working order? given that the laptop has already had this issue, and that there has been no reasonable way it should have been damaged, this feels like it should be fixed by HP as clearly it seems to be a fault in the product, but i know that it's incredibly unlikely that this will happen, given even the support bot is nonfunctional.

Regardless of whether it gets fixed, I don't think I will ever buy an HP product again regardless given the experience I have had with this laptop.

1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,944 2,571
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@nvalid_name

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation