vgat Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Multiple External Monitors Connected to Laptop

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Is there a HP laptop/docking station combo that allows 3 external monitors to be connected to the laptop and using the monitors in extended mode?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Intern Intern
Intern
39 39 5 3
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello vgat,

Yes there are some dockings that have many differents ports. HDMI, DVI, Display port, VGA, it dependes on how you want it.

Regards,

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
Intern Intern
Intern
34 34 2 2
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @vgat,

Would need to know your laptop model and model number in oder to answer your question.  Once we have that we can verify if it will support 3 monitors.

Thank you,

Jeorgie,

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
vgat Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for responding. That is the nature of my question. I am asking for the laptop/docking station combination that will suppory the configuration. I don't know the laptop model or model number. This is what I am asking for.

Thanks,
Vernon
0 Kudos
PhD Student PhD Student
PhD Student
803 779 66 160
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All Zbooks, and elitebooks support 3 external monitors via either an ultraslim dock or USB-C thunderbolt dock.

Based on the PC configuration you can achieve the desired output considered you have the correct cables and monitors.

I'm an HP Employee.The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answerAccept as Solutionif it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation