cancel
Ajaychavan Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Adobe Photoshop cc Has been stoped working ?

CND54580QB
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello sir i am Using Hp notebook with AMD Radeon R5 series . my problem is that when i am using Adobe Photoshop cc its works only for 15min then it Stoped working. please help Me i am Graphic Designer thats why my all Graphical work Done on Photoshop So please Help Me ..
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
21699 21518 1836 6878
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Adobe Photoshop cc Has been stoped working ?

@Ajaychavan

We cannot diagnose Adobe Photoshop issues -- the underlying issue causing the problem could be almost anything, including (and not limited to):

• Windows 10 Updates
  • Need to update / reinstall the Photoshop software
  • Photoshop database may have been corrupted...

Ideas

Fancy_Lines_1.jpg

• You can check to see if Windows 10 has snuck an update onto the computer and perhaps caused the problem.

Windows 7: Control Panel > set icon view > Action Center >

OR

Windows 10: Control Panel > set icon view > Security and Maintenance >

Next:

Under Maintenance > Open the Drop Down Menu >> Click on View Reliability Report

Fancy_Lines_1.jpg

Fancy_Lines_1.jpg

• If available, you can update your version of Photoshop -- or just reinstall the version you already own / have

Fancy_Lines_1.jpg

• If you have HP Updates set to auto, open the HP Support Assistant and look at the log -- see if anything has installed recently.

Fancy_Lines_1.jpg

• You might try a complete shutdown (to complete condition OFF) of your computer - you might shut off the router for a few minutes, too -- wait around for a few minutes, then restart the router (wait for it to boot), and boot the computer.

When you see a Post that helps you,

Inspires you, provides fresh insight,

Or teaches you something new,

Click the "Thumbs Up" on that Post.

Fixed / Answered? Click that post Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation