Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Stephanie43 Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Notebook - 15-f162dx (ENERGY STAR) touchscreen

HP Notebook - 15-f162dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my touchscreen was working before I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Now it is not working at all. Please help.  The driver does not show up on Human Interface Devices, even under hidden devices.  Please help.

Stephanie Sowell

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 178 334
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Notebook - 15-f162dx (ENERGY STAR) touchscreen

Hi@Stephanie43,

Thanks for joining HP Support Forums. Best platform for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Touchscreen not working. Is that right?

I would like to definitely help you.

Try updating the driver from the link below and restart the PC and check if the touchscreen works.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72001-72500/sp72369.exe

Hope this helps.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation