Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion X360 14"
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have been using my laptop for a year now, and I never would have ever thought that it would have problems after only one year of normal use. My screen started slightly popping out from the bottom right side, and once I switched my laptop to tablet mode the whole bottom side of my screen popped out. The screen is still in place, and it has no cracks or scratches whatsoever, but every time I close my laptop or switch it to tablet mode the screen pops out. I have to hold the screen and push it back in place so It won't break or fall. I am really disappointed as to why the screen is popping out. The laptop is designed to work in tablet mode, and I really don't understand why the screen would pop out when I switch it to tablet mode. I am a college student, and since all of my classes are online right now, I really can't do anything without a good laptop. I am afraid that my screen will start to have more issues and that I won't be able to go to my online classes. My warranty expired back in November, and I don't know what to do nor what the options are right now. Please help me!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @SaifHamdan,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.  

As this is a hardware issue, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer. 

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.   

Have a great day!  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

HP Recommended

I wasn't able to find the blue mail icon next to my profile, but I live in Illinois ( North America East) if that helps. Also I wasn't able to navigate and find the hardware support. Please help me!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.