Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dc1620nd
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I started an subscription on Disney+ 2 months ago and i wanted to watch on my tv. So i used an Hdmi cable to get it there. It was nice. But a few days ago my hdmi port stopped working. I searched all over the internet for solutions but none of them worked. I tried different cables, different ports on my tv. And even different TV's. But it all didnt work. It looks like my laptop doesnt even detect the cable because if i use F3 (Project) and i select Duplicate it resets itself to Pc-only. Can i get it work? or do is my hdmi port broken? And is this the right place to ask or should i ask my Graphics card manufacturer?

PC Info:
OMEN by HP 15-dc1620nd

Graphics card: nVIDEA RTX 2060 mobile

Processor: i5-9300H

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.