Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh0xxx
Microsoft Windows 11

It started a few months ago, it just seemed to get worse and worse up untill the poing I only use it at the least amount of brightness it can go to like 25 out of 100 but blinks any higher when the screen brightness goes past that. doesn't seem to be the the screen since it can be at Zero percent brightness and never blink it also seems to progressively worse when the charger cord isn't plugged into my laptop but still never blinks at zero percent even with the cord out 

I just want to see what the problem is so I can fix it, I haven't taken it in to any shop because I don't think it's an issue with the screen but rather something to do with the display 

I did some digging and found this video that has a similar problem to mine with screen blinking but it's in tangent with his cord being plugged in and out 

(25) How to fix laptop screen flickering - hardware method 😄 - YouTube

HP Pavilion 15.6" FHD, AMD Ryzen 7-5700U, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Horizon Blue, Windows 10, 15-eh1070wm ...

this is my device here, any help would be appreciated 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.