Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I've got a Pavilion Notebook - 15 model no. ab032tx

On installing the IDE audio driver it give the error that it is not supported and aborts. Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @vipul_joshi,

Welcome to HP Forums! I have read your post and wanted to help.

I understand that the mute LED does not work after upgrading to Windows 10, and you tried to update the audio driver, but it showed that does no support your system.

According to the model number you gave, I found this audio driver for Windows 10: sp73189.exe

Please try if you can install this one. The link for all the drivers of your model: 

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-15-ab000-Notebook-PC-series/7771366/mode...

Let me know if it helps.

If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me Kudos. :catvery-happy:

Regards,

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @vipul_joshi,

Welcome to HP Forums! I have read your post and wanted to help.

I understand that the mute LED does not work after upgrading to Windows 10, and you tried to update the audio driver, but it showed that does no support your system.

According to the model number you gave, I found this audio driver for Windows 10: sp73189.exe

Please try if you can install this one. The link for all the drivers of your model: 

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-15-ab000-Notebook-PC-series/7771366/mode...

Let me know if it helps.

If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me Kudos. :catvery-happy:

Regards,

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Yes! It totally worked. Thank you very much. Kudos

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.