Highlighted
Level 2
16 7 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

My PC overpriced yet underpowerd

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

I have a pc that has proformance issue. In gaming prefromance is okay to very bad. It can a low a few frames per seconds on a early 2000s game for no reason. Its overheats for no reason games or not. The fact a modern PC with decent spec of 8GB of ram AND Itel core I5 should handle and easy with exception on new titles. Its only has one fan and it doens't make the pc cooler. Its crashed several times and programs too. Audio glitches. I was told by HP to buy anothe one even though its 3 years old.  Why  ? Why would HP not help me and instead act like a salesman? i have a old HP that handle that older games better with weaker specs. Its not upgradeble. Battery lifespan has shorten to only 3hr on, best batter friendly setting. The pc didn't tell meits full charges. Even mobile games has big budget high quality games released on Iphone 4s, the same game can run on mobile with 1 of 8 rams. Windows 10 aways uses 100% on resources on task manager. I done my best to troubleshoot. Update os, remove backgorund apps, shut down unessary apps and on. I am dissapointed with this PC.  A pc with constain issues at beginnning that still hasn't been fixed. So weak that it can't handle games that use less than 1 or anything without crash freezes and or preformance downgrade. This PC cost me a lot of money and yet it didn't the feel like it should have been priced at halve.

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation