08-26-2019 06:30 PM
@Glorfandro Here's what I recommend (perform steps exactly as prescribed to resolve the issue)
- Try with an alternate wall outlet, or another adapter, if you don't have an alternate adapter, try the below steps:
- Unplug the charge and use the laptop until the battery drains to 15%.
- Turn off the laptop and turn it back on after 30mins.
- Reinstalled Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery under device manager,
- Restart the computer and the issue should be fixed.
If the issue persists, please calibrate and test the battery using the steps mentioned in this link: click here
P.S: Welcome to HP Community!
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee