cancel
okokok Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My hp laptop is stuck in some kind of stupid longscreen mode. how do i get rid of it?

how do i get hp laptop out of stupid longscreen viewing mode? Yes i tried "view" and everything else under the sun. What is the trick?

3 REPLIES 3
Teacher
Teacher
134 101 5 10
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My hp laptop is stuck in some kind of stupid longscreen mode. how do i get rid of it?

not sure if this is what you are referring to, but you might have accidentally chenged to portrait mode?

right click on desktop

click 'screen resolution'

set 'orientation' to 'landscape'

click OK

there is a hotkey for this, i think it's in another thread

"There's no such thing as a fool proof system. Someone will make a better fool tomorrow."
0 Kudos
Teacher
Teacher
134 101 5 10
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

someone else said hold ctrl+alt+up?

"There's no such thing as a fool proof system. Someone will make a better fool tomorrow."
SassyNana Honor Student
Honor Student
1 1 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is what worked for me:  1.  right click on desktop

2. choose graphics properties

3. choose display

4. under rotation choose 0 

5. click apply 

6.  choose "yes" to keep these settings

7. click on + sign to save this profile

8.  Name your profile when box pops up

9. hit enter and then click ok

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation