08-28-2011 04:41 PM
not sure if this is what you are referring to, but you might have accidentally chenged to portrait mode?
right click on desktop
click 'screen resolution'
set 'orientation' to 'landscape'
there is a hotkey for this, i think it's in another thread
10-16-2016 01:40 PM
This is what worked for me: 1. right click on desktop
2. choose graphics properties
3. choose display
4. under rotation choose 0
5. click apply
6. choose "yes" to keep these settings
7. click on + sign to save this profile
8. Name your profile when box pops up
9. hit enter and then click ok