Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
P-001tx
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

My laptop is Pavillion p001tx. 

My laptop is pause at running condition no any key or no mouse arrow is working on it. 

And display is still pause at last page. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Arpitrajeshvyas I suggest we perform a power reset using the below steps and eventually resolve the issue:

Let's perform a power reset as per HP standards:

• Ensure your device is OFF.
  • Unplug all the external devices (If any).
  • Disconnect the power cord from the computer, 
  • Press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds.
  • Connect the power supply (power cord).
  • Press the power button to turn on your device.

Once done, let's perform a hardware test to ensure there are no hardware issues causing the pause/lockup:

(Install the latest version of the HP Hardware diagnostics (UEFI) on your device using this link: Click here for details)

• Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
  • Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
  • On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click System Tests.
  • Click Extensive Test.
  • Click Run once, or Loop until error.
  • While the test is running, the time remaining and test result for each component display on the screen.

If a component fails a test, write down the failure ID (24-digit code) for when you respond back to us.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep me posted, as I (Or a trusted colleague) shall follow-up on this case to ensure the concern has been addressed, 

And your device is up and running again, only in case you don't get back to us, first! 

That said, If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us, and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.