Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Idris2 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My laptop won't connect to TV with integrated graphics

HP dv6 3140se
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Hi
My laptop specs -
Dv6 3140se
4gb ram
1gb ati radeon hd5650 & Intel integrated HD graphics
500gb Hard disk
I5 processor

My laptop won't connect to TV via HDMI cable when its running on Intel's integrated hd graphics, it only runs on ati graphics, is their any way to connect with integrated graphics as my ati card has stopped working, screen turns blue when switched to ati, what should I do?
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
5028 401 677
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My laptop won't connect to TV with integrated graphics

Hey @Idris2,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you are trying to switch between HDMI settings on your HP Pavilion dv6-3140se Entertainment Notebook PC. I can help you with that.

I suggest this forum post by @EmeraldAvenger for troubleshooting HDMI issues and this document for switchable graphics settings. 

If there is a hardware issue, the notebook's service and maintenance guide will provide you with information regarding part replacements.

Please let me know if this resolves your issues or if you reach some resolution. If it does, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation