Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hp envy notebook

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@Yeamim Welcome to HP Community!

Please provide the correct product number.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

My product number is P6M58PA#UUF

HP Recommended

@Yeamim If the below steps don't help resolve the issue, I request you to respond with a picture of the discoloration for further assistance:

Right-click on the desktop and select Display settings

2. Click "Advanced display settings" at the bottom of the settings window.

display settings advanced

3. Verify that your monitor is set to the recommended, native resolution. If it's not, set it to the recommended resolution at least for this calibration process.

display settings resolution

4. Click "Color calibration" at the bottom of the advanced display settings window.

display settings color calibration

5. Click Next to start the colour calibration.

calibration1

The wizard will walk you through adjusting your colour settings. You'll:

• Set the display to the factory default colour settings, if your monitor allows you to do that
  • Adjust your display's gamma to match a sample image

calibration gamma

• Adjust the brightness and contrast

calibration brightness

Adjust the colour balance

calibration balance

At the end of the wizard, click Finish to save your settings.

calibration finish

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

That f

received_752420318830207.jpeg

 My display turned into this.

Your previous technique was not applicable to my laptop. Because i didn’t find any of those in the advanced display settings menu. 

What can i do in this situatio?         

HP Recommended

@Yeamim The steps I sent were for Windows 10, if that didn't work, I suggest you connect an external monitor to your device and check if that has the same issue, if not, this could be a hardware malfunction with the laptop screen, keep me posted.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I connected with external display and that works. So i think that is the hardware problem as you said.

I want to change the display of my laptop for this problem. But i can not find the display suitable for my laptop. Now i want to replace my touch display  with nontouch. 

Is it possible to replace my touch display with nontouch display. 

Product: Hp envy notebook- 15-ae132tx(touch)

Display: 

15.6" diagonal FHD anti-glare LED-backlit touch screen (1920 x 1080)

HP Recommended

@Yeamim I'm afraid you cannot replace a touch screen with a non-touch screen/display as that is not recommended or supported by HP, the same could cause compatibility issues with other devices designed to work without the touchscreen (if that's how the device was built for you).

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I searched, but there are no touch screen display in our country. So i have to buy a new laptop  which is very costly or replace the display with the available  nontouch  display.

So please help me in this regard. 

How can replace it with nontouch display and will it work?      

HP Recommended

@Yeamim As I mentioned you cannot chance the display as such, although, if you need more assistance, I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.