KelliLaz
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My touch screen stopped working

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My touch screen quit working, I've confirmed that it's enabled and that the drivers are installed and up to date, and have also checked the Tablet PC Settings.  It did not respond to "setup" or to "calibrate".  I updated to Windows 10 a few weeks ago, and it has worked fine.  It just stopped working out of the blue yesterday.  I bought this in December of 2014.  Any other suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
FlashRam1714
Retired
Retired
1,071 1,006 54 138
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @KelliLaz,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums!

I understand that the touchscreen on your HP Pavilion x360 is not working. This is most likely driver related but it could be hardware as well.

Please begin by performing a hard reset. Then, follow the steps from this touchscreen troubleshooting document:

HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10)

For product specific information, please provide the product number.

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I look forward to your reply!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation