Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-ba0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm facing problem while seeing netflix movies and series, the microsoft edge or netflix app are changing the color tone during the movie. Using chrome I don't have this problems.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@matheusdias

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums After reading your post I see that the Netflix app is changing colors. I will be a delighted to assist you here.

Superb analysis and brilliant diagnosis of the issue before posting. 🙂  Kudos to you on that score.:)

For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this:

• When sis this issue start?
  • Did you do any changes to the notebook or the App?

Meanwhile

Update the Netflix app on the notebook

1. Select Store from the Start screen.
  2. Select Updates in the top right corner.
  3. Verify that the Netflix app has a check mark in the top right corner. If it does not, select the Netflix app.
  4. Select Install at the bottom of the screen.
  5. The Netflix app will now be downloaded and updated.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Everything is updated, I bought this computer a few weeks ago, and since I have it I have notice this.

HP Recommended

@matheusdias

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and effort.

I understand the issue better now.

Reset the Edge browser

Launch Microsoft Edge and then click the More Actions menu then click Settings.

reset edge 1

Scroll down to Clear browsing data then click Choose what to clear.

reset edge 2

By default, Browsing History, Cookies, saved website data, and Cached data files are checked, but you can choose from additional data options in the list. The Show more collapsed menu reveals other options to select.

reset edge 3

To reset the entire browser, check all options, then click Clear

reset edge 4

As you have updated the Netflix app, now uninstall and reinstall the App.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

neither of these solutions works.

HP Recommended

And it happens only when it's in the full screen

HP Recommended

@matheusdias

Thanks for the response.

This looks like an issue with the Netflix.

I request you to contact Netflix support to fix this issue.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others and please give the same post a Kudos.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
I had this issue too. I updated the Netflix app and it’s fixed now 🙂
HP Recommended

I am facing similar issue. It is not happening in with Youtube only in NETFLIX app. I have factory reset the laptop. I am not sure if it is a software issue. It is something related to hardware to me. Please suggest.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.