Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 - 15t-cn000 CTO
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi I read this person's post and it helped immensely.  By the way, I have REVO uninstaller as well.  I found that helpful. Also I had my backup bluetooth keyboard handy.  But what happened is all of a sudden the laptop just stopped working it went to that horrible blue screen with at QR code and then it shut down. When it came back on the keyboard did not work and it went to tablet mode by itself.  This post - found here https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/New-member-and-HP-Envy-x360-driver-pr...

said that to disable or uninstall Intel ISS, which I did. Then that did not work. BUT then I went back to the person's other comment on the Intel and NVIDIA driver. Went back to the HP driver page, did the auto detect and then went to find the latest NVIDIA driver. Kind of a crap shoot.  But I downloaded that, installed it using the HP fancy dancy installer page and then I went back to UNISTALL Intel Graphics Control Panel  and then UNINSTALLED Intel Serial IO driver. Once I did those 2 ,REVO uninstaller by the way, I rebooted and praised JESUS because my keyboard is back!  The HP diagnostics said there was a hardware failure and I needed a new keyboard NOT THE CASE. SO thank you JESUS!!!! And this poster here called Brightnoise https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/4701886

This is more exciting that my spreadsheet total getting to 100%!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @LauLauLau,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are facing a keyboard issue with your HP ENVY X360 - 15t-Cn000 CTO Notebook PC. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

To assist better:

While you respond to that please try the below steps:

Update the BIOS & Keyboard drivers to resolve this issue

• Here's the link to download and install the above updates: Click here

Always make sure the Widows is updated and HP Support is updated.  

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.