cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

No Display on External Monitor Via DP to Type C

HP Recommended
7AV08EA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good day to everyone. I am using a 15-Dk0014nt laptop. I bought a hp 5Zu98Aa 23.8 inch 24X monitor 2 months ago. I bought a DisplayPort-to-TypeC cable to get 144hz images and I was using it without any problems. But 2 days ago I turned on my computer and there was no signal on the external monitor. The reason seems to be related to updates coming to Windowsa. Because my monitor works with HDMI. Or when I use my DisplayPort-to-TypeC cable on another machine, the problem does not occur. My Type C socket is not faulty because I can exchange data. How can you help me with this?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation