Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

I have a Dv6 with Vista and also have a problem connecting to my Philips TV with HDMI, as well as to my Onkyo receiver with HDMI. Have several other systems working fine connecting to these devices. All drivers are up to date and are experiencing similar issues as people above.

Interestingly, on the Philips TV I get nothing on HDMI, however on the Onkyo the sound works perfectly, and the image comes through, however, in an interesting pink & green color mix... So not ideal...

Anyone can help??

HP Recommended

I have a hp amd athlon x2 with windows vista operation and nvidia graphics. I tried to connect into my sony bravia hd-tv via hdmi cable but it says there is no signal. can you help me to solve the problem?

HP Recommended

I am having the same problem with my dv6 - 1245dx entertainment laptop.

I followed the instructions, but I still cannot connect to my tv. I have vista (64 bit), if I go onto the support and install the chipset and graphics back onto my computer should it work? because I think the ones I installed off of here were meant for windows 7.

Please help.

HP Recommended

Hi

I was wondering if you can help me

i have the same problem but different spec computer to this user.

when i plug the hdmi cable in the laptop to the tv i get no signal, its as if the laptop does not recognise the tv,

ive tried other laptops on the same tv and they connect fine.

my spec is

HP PAVILLION G6 1325EA

DISPLAY DRIVER IS AMD RADEON (TM) HD 6380G

i have also tried vga connection wwithout any luck

please can you help me?

HP Recommended

Hi

I was wondering if you can help me

i have the same problem but different spec computer to this user.

when i plug the hdmi cable in the laptop to the tv i get no signal, its as if the laptop does not recognise the tv,

ive tried other laptops on the same tv and they connect fine.

my spec is

HP PAVILLION G6 1325EA

DISPLAY DRIVER IS AMD RADEON (TM) HD 6380G

i have also tried vga connection wwithout any luck

please can you help me?

HP Recommended

I have a DV4-2145dx.

http://www.cnet.com/laptops/hp-pavilion-dv4-2145dx/4505-3121_7-33970189.html

My HDMI port is not recgonizing my sony 3D dispaly TV anymore...I got a blue screen and I had to reinstall WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM.. I have tried different TV's and HDMI cables. 

3D Dsiaply TV.. It has worked before, but all of a sudden stopped..

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=...

I did that, the VGA out put works, but the HDMI output does not work on my PC..

I tried to look it in the device manager, and cannot find anythign that says HDMI..Not sure if it is broken or not.

I ordered a VGA male from computer to TV HDMI..still nothing..

I have tried installing different drivers.. I am using AMD vision engie control center.

Any help would be necessary.. I have been on this for more then a week now.

HP Recommended

I have read the answer to the above question and request confirmation that this answer is consistent for my laptop.

Pavilion g6

The machine is still under warranty but must be returned to UK for repair. Would like to fix it myself if possible.

cheers

Munich

HP Recommended
i have same model same problem. no luck tried off and on for weeks. any luck?
HP Recommended

I am having the same problem. No video signal on my tv from hdmi. It worked for months and just stopped 2 weeks ago. I have had no luck. My computer recognizes the tv being there and it works on another tv. I am lost Please help!!! Mine is an HP Pavillion m9250f.

HP Recommended

Dear sir

please sow me how to get signal from laptop to tv my tv band sony if i connector HDMI cable it is not sow signal 

thanks

Niluka Perera

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.