Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
14CK2018TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I bought the HP laptop in feb 2021 within a month i got hanging problem and lines were displayed in screen then the laptop didn't on for a while,I have given my laptop for service in authorised HP center chennai, they said it's a mother board issue and they told they have ordered the mother board from HP it will take a week to receive it's been one month and still they are telling me the same that they didn't get the mother board from HP. Didn't expect a this kind of a laptop or service center from HP. I didn't get my laptop still. Very poor service center and quality of laptop. And can't contact the HP support or customer care center also , no proper website to check about my issue or report my issue, in customer care call there is recordered voice asking for extension id there is no such id in my laptop box or bill,whatever id I give it tells as invalid.not an easy customer service.My product no 14 ck2018TU , PIN [Personal Information Removed], Case no [Personal Information Removed] ... I want know my laptop service status and I need to know is the mother board sent or when it will be sent and also pls give a number for customer care where we can ask the person to come home for any issue

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Pavidharini

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.