Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Omen 15 dc-10046no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I hope someone can help me. I have an Omen 15 dc-1046no that I am trying to use with a G2 dock thunderbolt. the problem is that the laptop recognizes the monitors attached to the dock, but will not display on them. I have also used my HP elitebook 1040 g7 with the dock and works with no problems at all, so the problem seems to be with my HP omens sending video signal through tunderbolt 3. 

Dock was selected from HP support to be compatible with the omen 15 dc-1046no

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Dear CCA88, 

I've solved the same issue following the steps reported in my post:"External monitor not working with thunderbolt connector". Hope this will be useful

HP Recommended

hi thanks for your reply 

unfortunately I cant seem to find RMEnablePhyRepeater in my reg editor and only have a folder called 0000

Capture.PNG

Kind regards 

Christian

HP Recommended

After hours of updating everything, Bios, drivers, firmware, cable changes, DVI to HDMI, Dsub, etc. found a post in Nvidia forums by jacksjostromm advising to rollback driver to 451.67 to correct issue. As soon as video drivers change the monitors connected to the docking station worked. Love it now, one plug to laptop provides everything including power with the thunderbolt feature.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.