Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion but here in Kolkata  the hp  service centre is not operating so seriously previously  I went to  hp authorized service centre but instead of helping me they told me that my laptop is so old  so I  should not invest anymore  on this laptop. I had to return. Hence requesring you if you know any authentic technician in Kolkata  then  please give me his details so that I can contact him.

HP Recommended

@adhiraj30

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot my friend you have  done a lot. May I know your full name. can you please  send your contact details via personalized message so that I can contact you? have a nice day.

HP Recommended

Hi Raj,

This is to inform you that i think i am not getting  a proper support  every time i have been asked to contact  hp support via a link.

Need a favor. It will be difficult for me to reach them instead  it will be convenient for me  if they contact me. Hence requesting you to arrange a call back. Again I am telling you that the service centre where I went previously  is more interested by suggesting me  not to invest any more on this old laptop. If you can arrange a technician to aome to our premises to inspect the whole thing it would be better. As again going to same service centre would be of no meaning. Hope I have clarified.

HP Recommended

Hi Raj,

This is a feedback from me that i have been contacted by hp support  and my case has been escalated  i placed my issue as well as i also placed  the requirements  of my laptop  up-gradation thoroughly as  you are  very much aware of the fact that  from 14 th Jan 2020  microsoft will support on windows 7  update. so it will become vulnerable. many thanks for your help so far. I will let you know  regarding the future course of action  that will be taken  by hp  in my case. Have a nice day.

HP Recommended

Hi,     This is another feedback from me regarding hp reply. please  read carefully.  as  hp i  hp is more interested with the following offer. Here is the letter that i got from hp. Dear Mr Adhiraj, Good Afternoon! Thank you for the time over call. Further to our discussion, we would like to inform you that we will like to inform you that we have approved for the 10% discount on the new unit purchase on an one time exception on the purchase of HP notebook only   as because present unit is beyond repair option. And the same offer is available and  extended till 2 months on an exception .  As informed that we are arranging an call back from sales team for deciding on the procurement of the new unit from your end, we are proceeding towards archiving the complaint case as of now and for any help require fell free to revert me over mail. We highly value your relationship with us and we have already forwarded the concern to our respective team for further training and coaching purpose also we have taken strict action which is confidential and HP internal.  HP is a customer centric company and we would like to assure you that our intent is not only to introspect and reflect on the occurred incident but we would also ensure to improve our service. We hope that this Incident will not make you think too unkindly of us.    Thank you for given an opportunity to serve you. Assuring you with our great support and assistance in future.   For any feedback, please write to my manager[edit] Warm Regards, [edit]

HP Recommended

@adhiraj30

Thank you for the updated information.  Your post has been escalated to the team that will follow up with you.

Cheers

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.