Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (198 Views)

Notebook HP Pavilion - 17-g105nl (ENERGY STAR) touchpad

Product Name: Pavilion g105nl
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought my laptop on Febrary and i used only the mouse not the touchpad.

When I was clening my pc, I see thath the right part of touchpad is more inside than the left part; and there is step from the touchpad and the chassis.

I don't use the touchpad and this problem is very ugly to me. How I can replace this problem? How It can be caused by?

Someone of yous had the same problem?

I have a lot of care for my laptop.

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 4 (164 Views)

Re: Notebook HP Pavilion - 17-g105nl (ENERGY STAR) touchpad

HI @Davide95,

Welcome to the HP Forum! Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link for you to review, should you have any concerns: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I understand that you purchased your notebook in February. You have always used a mouse so you did not notice the placement of the touchpad. Recently it came to your attention that the touchpad does not align with the casing and it is causing you some concern.  Please contact HP support for assistance. They would be able to provide you with any options. Contact HP Support  Fill out the online form, and follow the prompts.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution" To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs Up” below!  Smiley Happy  If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help.

Sparkles1

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (148 Views)

Sorry, I have another question about this. I bought this notebook at Mediaworld, to repare this notebook I must bring it at Mediaworld or I can bring it in a center authorized HP?

Because I need to used my notebook every days to work

Retired
Message 4 of 4 (129 Views)

HI @Davide95,

Thank you for the inquiry.  When you contact HP for your service options, they will be able to tell you if you can take it to MediaWorld or where the nearest authorized service center is located. 

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation