02-25-2017 11:07 PM
I have HP Pavilion g4-1314tx And I Can't Install Nvidia Drivers On This Laptop
This Link Give Me The Nvidia Drivers : http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/sw
02-25-2017 11:26 PM
It does NOT have Nvidia therefore you can't install Nvidia driver on it. It only has AMD Radeon HD 7450M (1 GB DDR3 dedicated). The following link shows it specs
That means you have to select AMD Radeon driver when download.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)