11-04-2013 07:24 AM
I have recently had my hp G6000 laptop sorted by ixtreme Ltd. They modified the motherboard fitted an uprated fan and added copper shims and I have to it is absolutley spot on. Whilst it was with them, I had Vista removed and Windows 7 loaded. Now it would appear that Windows update cannot update the GeForce 7000 because hp only recognised this model with Vista. The current GeForce is dated July 2009. Can anyone assist me with this, the update fails with a code of 8007000 what ever this is?
11-05-2013 09:52 AM
Thank you for your inquiry.
I understand that you are having an issue with the Windows updater.
I am sending you a link to a Microsoft document on "Windows Update error 80070008 or 8007000e" click here. This should assist you in resolving the error.
Please let me know the results.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)