Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've noticed my Omen laptop is using the Intel onboard graphics instead of the Nvidia graphics card. I've searched and tried all settings changes and solutions, to no avail. It might as well not have the Nvidia graphics card in the machine and been cheaper to buy. There's another thread about this on here but obviously HP haven't fixed the months if not years old issue.

I've had a few HP products over the years, printers, laptops etc. and had trouble with every single one of them. You pay good money and seem to get a substandard device in return. You come on here for help and HP sorts nothing out, ever, you get the standard reply that they'll look into it, then nothing. My advice is to stay away from HP, period. There's plenty of other manufacturers who make quality products and more importantly care about their customers when something goes wrong. Spend your money wisely in future, I will be.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.