cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FlorinBordeianu
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

On the laptop, you can't choose the video setting !

HP Recommended
2X4Y6EA (HP Pavilion-17, 17-cd1040nq )
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I ask for your experience for this technical-problem , for laptop HP Pavilion-17, 17-cd1040nq ,  Product No: 2X4Y6EA .

I chose this setting :         

Utility-Driver ,, nVIDIA Control Panel ,, - ,, Manage 3D Settings ,, - ,, Global Dettings ,, - I chose the menu: ,, High-performance NVIDIA processor ,, - ,, Apply ,, .

In Window10, on the menu ,, Display laptop ,, - ,, Advanced display settings ,, - ,, Internal monitor screen ,, - write that it is connected to ,, Intel UHD Graphics ,, !!!!!      Does not show/display ,, nVIDIA GeForce ... ,,.     Why ?

- How do I choose, how do I switch to the nVIDIA video-card ???? ...not INTEL video !
Whatever I choose, my screen sees / displays the INTEL processor, not the nVIDIA processor !   How do I solve the problem?

Thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
Regards,
Florin

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation