Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-21-2023 09:45 AM - last edited on 02-13-2023 12:52 PM by Ric_ob
I recently purchased this 17" Omen with Intel 630 + Nvidia 2070 Super.
I was able to see an UHD video card on device manager one time and then I upgraded bios and jumped to Windows 11. I noticed recently that this Intel 630 UHD was missing and so I said to myself that maybe something wrong with the new installation.
I factory install with HP recovery usb key to windows 10 but impossible to see it again.
It's well written on hardware description that an intel 630 + Nvidia 2070 super are available...
Could you please tell me if the last F38 Bios update did something wrong ?
02-14-2023 09:36 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing issues with your OMEN Laptop - 17-Cb1034nb wherein the video card is not detected.
Please run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:
1. Download the current version from this Weblink
2. Click on Updates and Messages to scan for new updates.
3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Weblink.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community