Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-cs3600nd
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Recently I bought my laptop (HP Pavilion 15-cs3600nd). Before the purchase I checked carefully technical specifications on the official HP support site (https://support.hp.com/nl-nl/product/hp-pavilion-15-cs3000-laptop-pc-series/29133460/document/c06507...) in order to buy a product which fits to my needs (including type of the screen). It was important for me to buy an IPS screen what, was confirmed in the HP product specifications. Unfortunately, when I checked after purchase the real panel model provided in my laptop I found out that it is: AUO B156HW02 V1 (AUO21ED) what is definitely not IPS type but old TN legacy one.

Can somebody confirm from your experience (preferably HP representative) that this normal for HP to sell laptops with components different (worse) than officially advertised?

Best regards

Many40

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Many40

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns

We will need few information to escalate your case to the concerns team.

I have sent you a private message. Please reply back with the requested details

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.