Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
BDinAZ1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion G4 unexpectedly goes into sleep/hibernation mode

Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

G4 suddenly goes into to sleep/hibernation mode while I am working on it.  Thought it might be linked to the display but it seems to just happen at anytime without warning.  /sometimes it will start back uop by hitting enter, other times I have to press the power button ot get it going again.  It happens about all the time.

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16542 952 2191
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion G4 unexpectedly goes into sleep/hibernation mode

Hi @BDinAZ1,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums!  I read about your HP Pavilion g4 not working correctly after sleep mode. This shows you how to manage power plans http://ow.ly/Jkrn300XwHc.

The Notebook should be on balanced.

Please let me know how this goes

Please click the Thumbs up and Accept as Solution if you feel this post has helped you.  

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation