Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi everyone,

I have Pavilion I broke the LCD I found local online a company NiwTech  https://www.lolrepair.com  where they offer to fix the Laptop for me and after they fix it they give me back the old part but wasn't HP it was LG brand when I went back to them I said this is not my part my LCD should be HP they said HP never had an LCD brand by them self they use different brands.

is this information right or they swab my original screen with something else?

Thank You  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Marcofloris91 The local store tech was right, HP does not manufacture LCD display's and just for your information here's a list of LCD display manufacturers: click here

(The above link is 3rd party and is not owned by HP, I've posted this only so that I may help you resolve this issue by going beyond my support boundaries, please ignore the ads and take only the free suggestions)

Although, if you wish to replace such parts on your own, here are a few tips from HP to help you out: click here for details.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.