I have had my factory refurbished Pavilion 15-cs1065cl for about 4 months. 3 weeks after the warranty expired, the ring at the bottom-left corner of the display began to separate from the display frame. HP said no expended warranty is available and since we are beyond 90 days we are unable to have HP service the laptop. I have spoken to the Warranty Team and they have confirmed. Am I out of luck? Can this issue be repaired by a technician? Help! Thanks
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Since it is a Hardware issue you can still get it repaired but there will be out of warranty repair charges
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".