Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 14 dh1000nv
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello , I have bought this laptop a month ago and for the first 10 days it worked nicely, however one morning when I switched laptop on it started hitting me with BSODs like crazy, one after another. Anyway I have managed to start Factory reset and when it was finished I did not have touchpad or touchscreen function. After five days I have finally found the solution which had to do with Intel I/O driver needed to be installed. So touchpad and touchscreen started to work but I still had some functionality issues with LibreOffice. So I really don't know how I ended flashing my touchscreen with wrong firmware ( file name sp92377.exe ) which now I know is for another model. When I run this firmware I got stuck with message "NO MATCH IAP section in ini file." , since then I don't have touchscreen function both in Windows or in Bios.

Please tell me how to solve this problem and where can I find right firmware for this touchscreen.

Regards.

Pj

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@pjrobyn, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I'd recommend you try OS recovery through the cloud recovery process. Follow the steps from the document HP Consumer PCs - Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool for help.

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply, however, after performing HP Cloud Recovery I'm at the same spot I was before, recovery went smoothly but touchscreen still does nothing, I still think that correct firmware is the only thing that can  solve this if anything.

Beside this , after recovery from HDD or from cloud I still don't have "HP Audio Boost 1.0" as well.

Any other idea.

HP Recommended

@pjrobyn

This looks like a hardware issue.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

If this is the best HP support can do, this is the worst support in the World. I have not mentioned any printer but problem with touchscreen which came up because when one perform Factory Restore on Pavilion x360 no touchpad or touchscreen works.

So after updating everything in the system that I could I made mistake to flash Touchscreen with wrong firmware and it stopped working. And when I turned to HP support I could talk only to Virtual Assistant or Robot in this case. This was my second laptop from HP  but with this kind of support I will never buy laptop or anything from HP.

HP Recommended

@pjrobyn

We shall escalate this issue to the concerned team.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

You are the worst liars and most unprofessional company I (unfortunately) ever had anything to do with. I deeply regret that I bought anything from you and this will never happen again. Several months I am waiting for a solution of my problem with your computer and all I got are some idiotic responses from your robots and misleading answers claiming that you sent me private messages which were “supposed to solve my problem” (which you never sent me, and this was put here only to re insure others who had a chance to read this thread that you are doing something to help me). Your support is nonexistent and anyone who is even thinking of buying anything from your should know that!

I’m not expecting anything more from you (because only a complete fool can expect that). This message is purely to inform everyone what you are and that anyone with the right mind should stay away from your computers or anything else that HP makes. I will throw your computer in a garbage as soon as I get a change to buy another one because THAT’S WHERE YOUR COMPUTERS BELONG – IN GARBAGE!

HP Recommended

@pjrobyn I understand this could be frustrating, and we will do everything we can to help sort this out for you, however, you may want to respond to the private message sent out by the last tech, and I can see that it's been sent to collect your information as we'll need it, so we can forward it to the concerned team of supervisors from your region who will be assigned to help you get through this situation.

If you choose to be assisted, do respond to it.

And I hope your day gets better.

Take care

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.