Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I got a refurbished Pavilion x360 in June 2020. It’s been working pretty good but the display popped out all of sudden today when I was trying to make it a tablet mode. A tab was out on the left bottom corner. I see something is wrong with the hinge too. My computer is off warranty so I was told by a HP agent on the online chat  it would cost nearly 400$ to get it repaired.  This is ridiculously expensive. I found so many people have experienced the same issue on the forum. Still is it the only way to get it fixed to pay a lot? Thank you for your help. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Nao_Pavi

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I got an private message from one of HP support agents on Jan. 18 and replied immediately to give some additional information about my PC. Since then I have not heard from them at all. I even sent a message again to ask for any updates but still heard nothing. Is it usual to take such long time to get back to customers? What is the next step to make?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.