Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Greeko Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavillion X360 Windows 10 Laptop mousepad stop working :(

Pavillion X360

Hi,

These last days the mouse coursor was freezing. And sometimes even disappearing when touching the screen until today the mouse pad gone dead... I have plagged an external mouse and it is working perfectly. I am really sad about it because the laptop is not old at all. I have it only for some months... Any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
153 5 6
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

please ensure you create a system restore point on the notebook and backup complete data.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03327545

please check with external mouse 

uninstall the touchpad drivers from device manager 

install the drivers from HP RECOVERY MANAGER 

if not please install the drivers from HP WEBSITE 

http://support.hp.com/us-en

I'm an HP Employee.The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

Regards,
Vijay
0 Kudos
Greeko Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your fast and proper answer.

I will follow your instrutions carefully and tell you. 

0 Kudos
Greeko Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi I have unistalled what you told me but I cant reinstall it. I dont find any HP RECOVERY MANAGER. Can you give me the link for the website pls?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation