Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 convertible 14-dh1001 nb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

Looking for a pen compatible with

HP Pavilion x360 convertible 14-dh1001 nb

The compatibility  table link on HP support does not work

Thqnks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

HI@Pepitovila, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist you.

Two pens found for this computer series:

HP Tilt Pen    2MY21AA 

HP Pen           1MR94AA

Open your  Software and Drivers 

Open Category Driver-Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices

Next

Find the Driver / Information for HP Pen, select HP Pen Control Application >  click "Learn More"

OR

HP Notebook PCs - Configuring the HP Pen Using HP Pen Control Software (Windows 10)

For HP Pen Models 1MR94AA, Y0C43AV, and 1XP24AV

AND / OR

Find, download, and install the most recent Driver for your version of Windows 10

Select your driver HP Tilt Pen

Example

HP Tilt Pen Driver (Windows 10 v1909)

Reference and Resources – Places to find help, solve problems, and learn about your Device

Device Homepage

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic Subtopic

HP Pavilion 14m-dh1000 x360 Convertible PC series

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.