Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since I purchased this laptop 20 days ago, I found a scratch on upper right side of my screen horizontally about 3 inches in length which is 2 inches down from upper side, initially I thought it was my fault so I tried different cleaning solution and to some extent I rubbed off but still it remain visible. Thereafter I applied screen guard on it to protect further scratches but unfortunately two three days back I noticed fresh scratch on upper left side just beside previous one horizontally.

While going through the case I noticed that while I close my laptop scratches occur due to slight curve on keypad area in case of dirt it create a scratch while get in contact with screen, so basically due to design it is happening again and again. 

Please suggest remedy of it.

Regards,

Amrita Singh

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.