Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 m Convertible 14m-dw1023dx 1F4W5UA#aba
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Please help me with the right offical hp supported pen to my 

HP Pavilion x360 m Convertible 14m-dw1023dx 1F4W5UA#aba

Thanks 

And does it support  microsoft MPP pen too? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi@Merick01, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Request you to follow the document under Maintenance and Service Guide HP active pen is compatible,

Microsoft MPP pen said the combination is not tested by HP. So, the functionality is not guaranteed.

Keep me posted. Happy to help!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

What exactly hp pen i should purchase for teaching purpose.  To work excellent with that hp pavilion x360 

Thanks

HP Recommended

Yes, Request you to follow the document for Using of HP Active Pen.

Keep me posted. Happy to help!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.