cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
MikiMarbel
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Problem with Pavilion lid

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15ck
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi, i have a problem with the pavilion 15ck 001-nl notebook. I have set that closing the lid the notebook should not intervene but when I reopen the lid the display remains off and I have to turn the computer off and on again to reset the notebook.

4 REPLIES 4
laptopbg
Level 3
26 21 2 1
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Most probably it is a driver issue.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
MikiMarbel
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What driver do you mean?.

How can I update this driver?

Thanks

laptopbg
Level 3
26 21 2 1
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Chipset most probably.

MikiMarbel
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, we hope this is it. Please can you tell me how to find this driver in the notebook.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation