Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Power 15-cb0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

I am having trouble with my camera on my laptop. I have a HP Pavilion Power - 15-cb0xx. I go into my camera and there is a purple hue to my image and distorts the real colour that it should be displaying. I have tried installing the latest Camera Driver, however upon restarting my computer to make the changes, no changes have been made and the camera quality is still the same. Is there any way to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@stephhalas 

I've read that the purple tinge is caused by the type of lighting in the room, for example, Incandescent or LED lighting.

True?

Unknown, though really easy to check.

Drag the notebook into another area with natural light and check for any difference.

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts / Procedures), Product Information (Specifications)...

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP Pavilion Power 15-cb000 Laptop PC 

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Unfortunately it is still the same, no matter what room I am in.

HP Recommended

I haven’t received any help with this yet. Is anyone able to help me? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.