Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Notebook 15-da1029ne
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
  1. I'm using that laptop in my work and gaming so I was playing 3 days ago and enjoying the game without any FPS drops or anything and I was playing "GTA V" on Mid performance without any issues for 1 year same as FIFA 21 & FIFA 20, But when I entered the game yesterday I found that I can't even move and having drop in FPS that makes me unable to enjoy the game so when I check the GPU usage on task manager I found that the GPU usage of my "External Graphics Card" which is MX 110 was 100% ~ 97% so I was shocked as it was normally on 60% to 70% and sometimes less than that on the same settings and on the same games so I tried to do many things like uninstalling the MX 110 driver and re-installing it, checking for any possible virus, and even to check more I made a new copy of Windows 10 so I starts everything from the first but I found that I still facing the same problem and I even changed my settings to low and very low and still my GPU usage on 100% 
    Note : 1- GPU returns to it's normal once leaving the game and reach again to 100% when I opens the game and after loading and start to play on it for 3 mins 
                2- I tried it in more than one game and still facing the same problem
                3- That games was working on a perfect condition just 3 days ago so how possible it suddenly not even playable for me
    so is that a hardware problem and how can I solve it and if it's software problem how can I fix it
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.