cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Problems with 2 screens using Ultraslim dockingstation

HP Recommended
Probook 640 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, 
I am having an issue with a recently bought Hp Probook 640 G4.
When docking it in to a Hp 2013 Ultraslim dockingstation into 2 monitors the screens does not get recognised, sometimes one gets recognised, sometimes the screens are black (but you hear them connecting)

The 2 monitors are Samsung S24F350H and they have 1*VGA and 1*HDMI input.
I have been using DP (in dockingstation) to HDMI (monitors) cables but I cannot get this to work and I am starting to lose hair over this....

I have tried:

Updating Video drivers on PC
Updating Chipset drivers on PC
Updating BIOS on PC
Updating Firmware on DockingStation

If I try the VGA port on the Dockingstation to VGA in monitor I do get a picture on that screen (most of the times) but it is far from acceptable.

The funny thing is that the previous company I worked for we bought probably a few 100 of Hp Elitebooks and used the Ultraslim dockingstation and NEVER had one single issue like this. In this Company I have bought 2 Ultraslim Dockingstation and both has behaved like this.
The only difference was that we were using HP Monitors instead of Samsung.

If anyone can assist me here, I would be very grateful.

/Robert

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation