03-20-2017 11:00 AM
After upgrading to Winddows 10 from Windows 7, I can't play DVD's. Windows Media Player doesn't see the disk, and VLC can browse the folders on a DVD but can't play the DVD.
Device Manager shows 3 unkown devices. Trying to update them fails.
03-20-2017 11:10 AM
Older Cyberlink software is not compatible with Windows 10. VLC should be able to play DVD discs, please try
otherwise please reinstall CyberLink software using the following program:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)