Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a laptop

hewlett- Packard

HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC

Product ID No: 00359-OEM-8992687-00010

Factory installed OS: Win 7

I was wondering if is possible to connect two monitors on it and to keep the laptop monitor working in the same time(so three all together ). I can attach one , if i put the second one is not working, i can see third monitor in the setting but no signal on the monitor.

If my video card doesnt support the third monitor can I improvize something ?

One more question though i suppose i shoul open a different topic...I have 8 gb of ram, can i put 2 or 4 more ?

Thank you in advance for your answers !

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi lupchiancristi,

Welcome to the HP forum!  I will do my best to assist you with this issue.

I understand you would like to connect additional monitors. Here is a document on Connecting a Monitor, Projector or TV (Windows 7), that I believe  will assist you.   Here is the HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide. Please note page 17 # 19 for your memory options.  Please let me know the result.

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

I am Now The Owner Of A Hp Laptop And The Internet Connection Is getting Weeker Last Week My Laptop Had 3-4 Bars Of Internet Access And Now i Onl Have 0-1 Internet Connection And I Didnt Move My Computer At All And The Internet Never Was Moved Or Knocked Out What Is Happing And Can You Help Me With This Problem????

HP Recommended

HI @OmaniaPlayz,

Welcome to the HP Forums!Smiley Happy

It is a great  place to find answers and suggestions!

For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide.

Learn How to Post and More

How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

I understand that you recently purchased an HP Laptop and the Internet connection is getting weaker.  When you first connected to your network you had 3-4 bars and now you get 0-1.  You have not changed the location of the laptop and you have not experienced any other Internet issues.

Here is a link to HP PCs - Troubleshooting your wireless network and Internet connection (Windows 7).

With this being such a recent acquisition, you should be in warranty.  You may contact HP support for assistance .  They can remotely connect to your notebook to help find and fix difficulties.

Please contact HP support at Contact HP Support

Best of Luck!

Sparkles1

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.