Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook 15-ab100nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!

I have a laptop HP Pavilion Notebook 15-ab100nt with a processor A10 8700P and Radeon R8 m365dx graphics. Stable work only very old (April 22, 2016) drivers from the official site of HP (15.201.1101.1008 Rev.B !!!). When I install the latest drivers from the AMD site, they work incorrectly: their work is regularly suspended (black screen in games). It's OK, when in the device manager the video card is designated as R8 m365dx, but when it is updated with the latest (AMD website) drivers it turns into R7 m360 + R6 and starts to work incorrectly. I tried to install drivers from the site HP and AMD (GPU or APU it doesn't matter) in a different order, previously completely uninstal them through the DDU. The most stable work only downloaded from the site HP. Can there be any fix that solves this problem? Or AMD and HP forgot about the support of old laptops and processors?

The solutions I've tried:

1. Remove all the drivers with the DDU and install it from the official HP website.
  2. Remove all the drivers with the DDU and install the latest drivers from the AMD website (also through the manual driver search for APU)
  3. Remove all the drivers with the DDU and install the latest drivers from the HP website first, then install the latest drivers from the AMD website.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I have the same problem, but before u doing the upadate drivers the AMD R8 m365DX work? Your operatori sistem ad windows 10 64 bit or windows 10 64 bit creator?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I have the same problem, but before u doing the upadate drivers the AMD R8 m365DX work? Your operatori sistem ad windows 10 64 bit or windows 10 64 bit creator?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.