cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
HonestAbe2
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Random black screen in the middle of use

HP Recommended

I am having the same problem. My drivers are all up to date, and I have run diagnostics. This problem got MUCH worse trying to access the HP support system, and getting here to enter this has been a challenge. I have a touch screen and touching the screen does seem to bring the video back, if only momentarily. FWIW I am on the new Edge browser on an HP Pavilion 14m X360, and as soon as  I try to open the main HP support tab it goes black for a while.

2 REPLIES 2
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 21,825 1,961 2,158
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@HonestAbe2

I recommend you perform a recovery on the computer following the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c06162205

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Claudio222
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, my name is Claudio from Italy. I had the same problem and today Assistance helped me so:

a) Utilizzare HP Support Assistant per installare automaticamente gli aggiornamenti del computer. Scegliamo voce Software e Driver. Il computer farà la ricerca dei driver necessari, selezionarli tutti e cliccare su Installa. Una volta completata l’installazione dei driver, riavviare il computer; b) Aggiornamento Windows all’ultima versione: in Cortana, digitiamo Impostazioni, scegliamo Aggiornamento e Sicurezza, andiamo sulla voce Verifica disponibilità aggiornamenti e dopo la scansione, eseguire tutti gli aggiornamenti proposti;

I hope this is helpful for you. From many hours I've no more troubles. I tried before with diagnostics Intel, UEFA, checked last drivers Intel and Nvidia but without results. I thought it was a Hardware problem and afraid for warranty. Now I hope it is resolved. Sorry for my english. Good bye

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation