Post new question
Question

Tutor
Message 1 of 5 (176 Views)

Re: HP Spectre x360 Display Issues

Dear HP,

I am also facing the same issue with vertical lines on my screen. it is not consistant, but happening more frequent. So far I have not been able to find a resolution for the issue. also HP support has not been able to find resolution.

Sometimes after few minutes the screen unfreezes and gets back to normal.However in a high demanding work environment this is not acceptable.

Please help to resolve.

Regards

0 Kudos
Tutor
Message 2 of 5 (172 Views)

[ Edited ]

it is concering a 13" with serial number [Personal Information Removed]and the BIOS i am running is F.31-01/15/2016

Tutor
Message 3 of 5 (165 Views)

I already ran the HP support assistant and ensured I have al latest updates installed.

However that is not resolving the problem.

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 5 (145 Views)

Hi @Fred_73,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome.

I have looked into your issue about your HP Spectre x360  Notebook and seeing lines screen.  Here is a link to a document that will help you troubleshoot the image on screen flickers, has lines or distorted colors.

Here is a document on how to connect to a monitor if you need it. When you connect it to a monitor do you see the same results?

You could try a Refresh of Windows 8. Please read all the document before performing. This would restore all settings on the PC.

Please get back to me how this goes.

To show that you like, or are thankful of my post, kindly click the Thumbs up below. 

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.Smiley Happy

I work on behalf of HP
Tutor
Message 5 of 5 (143 Views)

Dear HP,

I am using windows 10 and are  not connecting to an external screen, but only using the screen of the device itself as I am frequently on the road.

Hence I and hesitant to move back to windows 8 again. Any other thoughts with Windows 10.

Regards,

Fred Teekens

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation