Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Shubhamrawat Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: why can't I adjust the brightness of my screen on my

My model is 15-ay019TU
I cant see bluetooth icon and intel graphics option even after installing drivers downloaded from hp site for my device... I cant adjust brightness.. Please help
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1899
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: why can't I adjust the brightness of my screen on my

Hi @Shubhamrawat,

Welcome to the HP Forum! I am pleased that you have become a HP Forum member. It is such a wonderful site to find answers and tips. Here is a link to guide you to having the most rewarding experience and answer any concerns about posting: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What operating system are you running?

I grasp that you are experiencing a difficulty, with Bluetooth, graphics and adjusting the brightness of the display.  When I checked the specifications for your notebook, I noticed it came with FreeDOS 2.0.  You have switchable graphics on your computer and I would be happy to help with installing the drivers but do need to know what your operating system is. In the meantime, you could try running the HP Support Assistant  to aid with drivers. 

When you have resolved your difficulty, would you choose "Accepted Solution" on that post to alert other members and visitors to your success and perhaps help them. To show appreciation for my help. please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation